Fort Myers, FL Homes for Sale

 

Fort Myers, FL Homes for Sale

Fort Myers, Florida has always been a popular destination for its beautiful Gulf Coast weather, its beaches, fishing, shopping. It has been a second home for many inventors and business leaders. The great weather and beaches have lured many important people from the north to spend their winter months. You and your family can spend time with one-on-one natural encounters, like fishing, shelling or just enjoying the beautiful weather at Fort Myers beaches and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida’s sunny Gulf Coast. One of the biggest attractions is Thomas Edison and Henry Ford winter estates. 

Fort Myers has always been one of my favorite Florida cities. When I was living in Key West I would visit there when I needed to relax in the Florida sunshine with a little less people around. With it being so close to beautiful places like Sanibel it was a no brainer as a beautiful get away. In 2001 I moved to Fort Myers with may family and loved it. After the crash of 2008 I left for a little while to enjoy mountain life. Living in Colorado was great but I woke up everyday missing my ocean and amazing weather. I became an employing broker and opened a reginal real estate firm with one goal in mind. Get back to Florida! I decided to turn my day to day operations over to one of my associate brokers in CO and make the move back to where I belong. Beside the ocean. This has been a great experience and I still love and spend as much time there as I can. Nothing is like Florida and once you have lived there, no other place will do. There is nothing like a nice spring storm and the sound of the wind through the Palms. It is good to have come full circle and be back to my favorite state, Florida!

[READ MORE]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Agents Networking Ideas

Ramones Village Belize

Buying Land in Morrison Colorado - What You Need to Know